Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 am by Victoria Rose

» Victoria Rose
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:56 pm by Emma Hunter

» Dauntless Job Claims
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:21 am by Victoria Rose

» Divergent Claim
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:19 am by Victoria Rose

» Celebrity Claims ( Female )
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:18 am by Victoria Rose

» tribal instincts | post apocalyptic au tribe rpg
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Finn Prior
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm by Galen Eaton

» Aerina - Original Fantasy [Jcink] [linkback]
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» Aptitude Test Template ( REVAMPED )
Free forum : The Age of Difference - Portal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm by Emma Hunter

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:25 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Factions

Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:59 pm by Emma Hunter

As many of you know there are five factions in Divergent, and they are Abnegation, Erudite, Dauntless, Amity, Candor, and on this site will include the Factionless as an faction. Now I will first give the description of Abnegation first, and I will list everything it has two offer. Now I hope you enjoy.

Comments: 5

The Site Staff

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 am by Emma Hunter

This is a topic about our staffs and who they are. Also if you want to become one how you would do about so. Well no worries all the information you need is here. So let's get started.

Our Current Staff
- Emma Hunter ( Katie ) Admin
- Galen Eaton ( Katie ) Admin
Looking for more staff!!!

Well the admins are always going to be the faction leader's and if your lucky enough main canons children …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

The Site Plot

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:32 pm by Emma Hunter

Welcome to the site plot, and maybe even some subplots ( rivalry, faction rivalry ). Now I do hope you enjoy the amazing site plot, and the twists it has too offer. Enjoy!

Twenty years have past since Tris Prior had been killed by saving her brother, as well as that being the fall of the factions. Since then the factions have rebuild and now are accepting Divergent, and as well as including the …

[ Full reading ]

Site Rules

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Emma Hunter

Hello everyone, I have written this topic, so that we could some authority. Since nothing is ever good if there are no rules, because if there was no rules the world would be chaos. I wrote this so we know there are limits on the way we can act, and that any wrong doing will be punished. Now here are the rules.

Site Rules
1. Be kind and respectful to everyone.
2. Please limit the cursing or …

[ Full reading ]

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Age of Difference on your social bookmarking website

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Victoria Rose

Our users have posted a total of 47 messages in 30 subjects